Let’s Talk About Your Fiberglass Pool Options!
There are many ways to customize your new fiberglass pool. The first of which is the color you choose. From there there are systems that are integrated into the pool that make for a more pleasure experience. Let’s take a look.
For years, the accepted way to treat a swimming pool was with chlorine tablets. Chlorine is the same thing as bleach and everyone can remember after a summer of swimming in the family, their hair was lighter, swim suits were faded and the smell (yikes!). Today, there are options and salt systems are the most popular way to go.
IntelliChlor uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine a pool needs, safely, effectively and automatically. It provides the same sanitation performance as harsh chlorine additives without the drawbacks. There’s no need to buy, handle and store chemicals.
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell-life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low-water-temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale buildup to maximize cell life
- Communicates with EasyTouch® Automation Systems
When you’re not IN your fiberglass pool, you’re LOOKING at it and water better way to enjoy the experience that when you pool is lit up at night. Leisure Pools underwater lights are available with LED color changing bulbs providing you with a kaleidoscope of colors. The LED bulb will go through a rotation of colors and can be stopped on a particular color that you particularly like.
LED underwater lights are also available with a stainless steel dress ring providing a high finish to your underwater light. Underwater lights are supplied with a transformer reducing the power down to 12 volts. The new Xenon technology bulbs provide 10,000 hour life. Changing the bulb is also safe and trouble-free.
We recommend that you position underwater lights on the house side of the swimming pool so that the lights are not shining back into your entertaining area. On a small or medium sized pool we a minimum of 2 underwater lights but many customers end up installing many more than a fantastic affect.
Automatic Pool Covers
Many of the Leisure Pools models are automatic cover ready (see gallery below). Not only do they provide additional safety to the pool but for New England families, they retain heat. Pioneer Valley Fiberglass Pools uses Coverstar brand automatic pool covers. Available in a multitude of colors, they will complement any design palatte. Download brochure: Coverstar Automatic Covers
POOL HEATING OPTIONS:
There are 3 choices for heating your fiberglass pool: Natural Gas, Propane and Electric and in New England if these will surely extend your swim season (open early, close late).
Universal H-Series Natural Gas or Propane heater by Hayward
The Universal H-Series is an energy efficient, high performance, installation adaptable commitment to the pool service professional.
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive “Totally Managed” cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions – meets clean air quality standards
Summit XL Expert Line Heat Pump
Designed exclusively for the trade, Summit XL heat pumps are the latest addition to the Hayward Expert Line of product. Created to reliably provide an efficient, comfortable and relaxing pool environment, Summit XL heat pumps deliver the ultimate in quiet backyard performance. With the most durable heat exchanger combination of a titanium condenser and corrosion resistant evaporator, Summit XL heat pumps ensure value, reliability and durability.